Monday, January 4, 2021

Inventorying My Gravesites Visits, Part 2

Today I looked at the list of all my great-great-great grandparents (3rd greats or 3x). Some of them are likely to be buried in Quebec. I am not sure with this present worldwide health crisis that Canada will let me in to wander around graveyards this year but perhaps. One of my 32 great-great-great grandparents is most definitely buried in Ireland. It may be sometime before I get to travel back there. I am not a big worldwide traveler in general. I've driven through 49 of the states and 8 of the 9 provinces of Canada international travel is expensive and again, with COVID I doubt that will happen this year. 

However, although I may not be able to achieve my goal of visiting all of my direct ancestors' gravesites (great, great-great, and 3rd great grandparents) this year, I'm going to aim to get as many visits in as I can. I have some work ahead of me.

The stars indicate individuals whose graves I have already visited in my research.



No comments:

Post a Comment